Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe for students/children to make. Have children wash, prep and slice berries before making smoothies. Bananas can be peeled, sliced and placed into Ziploc bags and kept on hand.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled,sliced and frozen
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Place yogurt, sliced banana, juices, and both kinds of berries in a smoothie maker or blender.
- Pulse or mix for 15 seconds.
- Add ice cubes and blend into mixture is smooth.
the most delicious smoothie i ever had!!
Very tasty! Thank you for posting. Keep up the good work!