Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I fix this for breakfast to go or a bedtime snack. This is a refreshing drink.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This is a terrific smoothie! I used pineapple-orange juice because I had it on hand and it was perfectly sweetened without the honey. This is so easy to make and it's a perfect breakfast-on-the-go...thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008
Yummy, yummy. I sometimes have a hard time remembering to have my daily allotment of dairy and use smoothies as a way to sneak it in. This one was really thick, creamy and delicious, and very easy to make. I was a little worried about mixing the yogurt and orange juice but it worked just fine. In my smoothie, I used a frozen banana and skipped the honey because even with plain yogurt it tasted sweet enough just from the fruit. Thank you bugsbunnyfan!