Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing. From Taste of Home.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1 cup milk
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Very refreshing and yummy! I also used a bag of mixed frozen berries and I did not freeze the banana before hand. A very simple recipe, which is what I am always after. I look forward to making this again!
Made this for my toddler DD using frozen yoghurt & banana & all fresh berries, really tasty combo & gorgeous colour too, thanks for posting!
This is delicious Carolinafan. We really enjoyed this thick, rich, creamy, fruity drink. It was very satisfying and filling. I used all frozen berries & bananas and 1% milk. It worked really well. What a great way to get your fruits and calcium. I will definitely make this again. Thanks very much for sharing.