Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, healthy breakfast on the go. This recipe makes one large recipe or two small servings.
Make and share this Berry Banana Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk, for desired consistency
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
I made the small version of this smoothie this afternoon and it was a real treat. It's everything you would expect from the ingredients and is purely delicious. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.