Recipe by Maria100
Delicious, very simple to make! Depending on your tastes, you can change the amounts of milk, frozen berries and banana and it will still be delicious!
Top Review by Sweet PQ?
We had these for a "treat" last night. I halved the recipe, using vanilla soy milk and my banana was frozen, which turned this into a treat you could eat with a spoon. Since I was thinking "shake", I just added extra soy milk, which worked out fine. It reminded me of a pb & j & b sandwich! Made for I Recommed Tag-Feb'10.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups mixed frozen blueberries (or any combination) or 2 cups frozen blackberries (or any combination) or 2 cups frozen strawberries (or any combination) or 2 cups frozen raspberries (or any combination)
- 1 banana
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and frozen berries in blender and blend (If blender has a "frappe" mode, this is best. Otherwise, any blender setting will work.).
- Add banana and blend.
- Add peanut butter if desired and blend.
- Serve some immediately and if you want, freeze the rest in cups for several hours and it gets a slushie-like quality.