Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite smoothie combos. I don't buy frozen berries, but freeze fresh ones for about an hour beforehand to give the smoothie that slushy feeling.
- 226.79 g container nonfat cherry yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled,cut into pieces
- 1 orange, peeled,white pith removed,cut into segments
- 8 frozen dark sweet cherries
- 6 frozen strawberries
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses.
I made this for DD to have on the way to school. I didn't get the chance to try it, but she gave it three stars. She said it was good but had a little bit of an after taste to it.
This is a great blend of flavours, nice & creamy & filling. I had this as lunch today using frozen cherries & strawberries, banana yoghurt & I also added some flaxseed oil & protein powder for a complete meal. Loved by me & my 20 month old daughter, thanks!