Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Made with muffin mixes, it's quick and great if you need a last minute hostess gift. Wrap in pretty plastic wrap or cellophane, tie with curly ribbon, and it will wow anyone.
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2-3)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (7 ounce) envelopes Martha White wild berry muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray and dust a 9x5 loaf pan with powdered sugar.
- Combine the milk, egg, and bananas, stirring well to mix.
- Blend in the muffin mixes, stirring just until combined.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and turn from the pan. Cool completely and glaze.
I made as the recipe as indicated except I didn't dust the pan with powdered sugar first.
VERY easy to make. I didn't have two packs of the Martha White mix, so I used one of her's and one of Jiffy's blueberry mix. Yummy and healthier than using oil! I thought it was outstanding, but the rest of the family said to rate it as a 4 - which is still really good - cuz they are REALLY picky! Thanks for posting!