Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite breakfast smoothie. Although I change up the "recipe" often, the core ingredients remain the same. This could be an inspiration for your own breakfast smoothie. Very easy.
- 1 whole banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate juice (super high in antioxidants)
- 1 cup soymilk (or rice dream)
- 1⁄4 cup peach kefir (probiotic yogurt-like beverage)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 5 almonds
- spinach (yep!)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh berries
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth and thick. Enjoy!