1/1 Photo of Berry Aquavit
A non-traditional Aquavit recipe from Swedish chef Marcus Samuelsson of Aquavit in NYC and Minneapolis. Use a good quality potato vodka for this recipe. The Aquavit needs to stand for 6-8 weeks before it is ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place berries in a wide-mouthed jar and pour in vodka. Seal jar.
- 2Let stand at room temperature for 6 to 8 weeks, until the full flavor has fully developed.
- 3Strain vodka into a container and add simple syrup.
- 4Transfer to a one-liter bottle and add some fresh berries for garnish.
- 5Seal bottle and store in the freezer.
- 6Serve ice-cold, in shot glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Aquavit
Serving Size: 1 (1058 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2223.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: