Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so easy and so yummy!! Wonderful in the summertime. Got this recipe from the food channel.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- vanilla ice cream
- In large bowl, mix berries, pie filling, sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill ramekins or 8x8x2 baking dishes with mixture.
- Cover with cookie dough completely and thinly (you can either crumble it or make a whole cookie and place it on top).
- Bake until cookie crust is golden brown and juices are bubbly, about 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.