Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had this at a new "hot" restaurant recently - delicious. You can vary the fruit to suit what is available. We are also able to buy the frozen berries which can be defrosted.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- In a small pot cook rhubarb with a little sugar and water, bring to boil. Once tender drain.
- Meanwhile chop biscuits in blender and add other crumble ingredients rubbing butter into dry to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Blend rhubarb, caster sugar and berries in a bowl.
- Spoon into individual oven proof dishes.
- Top with crumble and bake for 30 minutes.