Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had this at a new "hot" restaurant recently - delicious. You can vary the fruit to suit what is available. We are also able to buy the frozen berries which can be defrosted.
- 5 ginger biscuits, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 500 g raspberries
- 250 g blackberries
- 1⁄2 bunch rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
- In a small pot cook rhubarb with a little sugar and water, bring to boil. Once tender drain.
- Meanwhile chop biscuits in blender and add other crumble ingredients rubbing butter into dry to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Blend rhubarb, caster sugar and berries in a bowl.
- Spoon into individual oven proof dishes.
- Top with crumble and bake for 30 minutes.