Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like Berries better than Pumpkin, You'll Love this Cake Roll!
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup blueberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Cover a 9x13 rectangular cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease or spray with a non stick spray.
- Mix cake ingredients & pour batter onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is done. Do not over bake cake.
- When cake is done sprinkle with powdered sugar and flip onto a powder sugar coated dish towel.
- Roll Cake up into a log and set aside.
- Next Beat or whip Cream Cheese, Sugar, Preserves and Vanilla, Unroll cake and gently spread this mixture over the cake.
- Last, When you have finished spreading the cream cheese mixture over the cake, starting at one end, gently roll up the cake Again.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and refrigerate until cream cheese is chilled, (about 1 hour).
- Slice and enjoy!