Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like Berries better than Pumpkin, You'll Love this Cake Roll!
Make and share this Berry and Cream Cheese Mock Pumpkin Roll recipe from Food.com.
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup blueberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Cover a 9x13 rectangular cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease or spray with a non stick spray.
- Mix cake ingredients & pour batter onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is done. Do not over bake cake.
- When cake is done sprinkle with powdered sugar and flip onto a powder sugar coated dish towel.
- Roll Cake up into a log and set aside.
- Next Beat or whip Cream Cheese, Sugar, Preserves and Vanilla, Unroll cake and gently spread this mixture over the cake.
- Last, When you have finished spreading the cream cheese mixture over the cake, starting at one end, gently roll up the cake Again.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and refrigerate until cream cheese is chilled, (about 1 hour).
- Slice and enjoy!