1/1 Photo of Berry and Cream Cheese Mock Pumpkin Roll
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
If you like Berries better than Pumpkin, You'll Love this Cake Roll!
My Private Note
large S ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves or 1/2 cup blueberry preserves or 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1Preheat Oven to 350°.
- 2Cover a 9x13 rectangular cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease or spray with a non stick spray.
- 3Mix cake ingredients & pour batter onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is done. Do not over bake cake.
- 5When cake is done sprinkle with powdered sugar and flip onto a powder sugar coated dish towel.
- 6Roll Cake up into a log and set aside.
- 7Next Beat or whip Cream Cheese, Sugar, Preserves and Vanilla, Unroll cake and gently spread this mixture over the cake.
- 8Last, When you have finished spreading the cream cheese mixture over the cake, starting at one end, gently roll up the cake Again.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and refrigerate until cream cheese is chilled, (about 1 hour).
- 10Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry and Cream Cheese Mock Pumpkin Roll
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.1 mg
- Sodium 278.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 51.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g