Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook
Make and share this Berry and Banana Daiquiris recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate or 1⁄3 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 10 ounces red frozen raspberries
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2⁄3 cup rum
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender container combine concentrate and rum.
- Add raspberries and banana.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time through opening in lid. Blend until slushy.