Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From an AWW magazine, the picture looked so good I had to try it.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 125 g good quality white chocolate, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon malibu liqueur
- 500 g strawberries, quartered
- 300 g blueberries
- Combine the strawberries and blueberries together (gently) and divide among 4 bowls or glasses.
- Bring the cream to a boil in medium saucepan, remove from heat and add chocolate, stir until smooth.
- Stir in the Malibu liqueur.
- Pour the warm sauce over the berries and serve.