- 3⁄4 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- 8 cups fresh mixed berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and hulled sliced strawberries, about 2 pounds)
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine whipping cream, mascarpone, 3 tablespoons sugar, and limoncello in large bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Combine berries, raspberry preserves, lemon peel, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in another large bowl and toss gently.
- Divide berry mixture among 8 dishes.
- Top with mascarpone cream.