Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
By this time I am sure you have noticed how many berry recipes I have and that I make. Well, here is another one. The touch of Chambord gives it the wow factor! How many servings depends on you and the quantity you choose to serve.
- 1 cup raspberries or 1 cup blackberry
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup fat-free lemon yogurt (I use Yoplait)
- 3 -4 tablespoons toasted and chopped pecans or 3 -4 tablespoons toasted and chopped almonds
- Place berries & Chambord in serving bowl.
- Get 6-8 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Serve berries topped with dollop of lemon yogurt and a sprinkling or two of nuts.