Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful dessert that is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! This is pronounced as marscaponee and can be found in Deli/Cheese section of most supermarkets.
- 2 -3 cups berries (3 kinds of berries)
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries (no stems)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the berries.
- Stir until combined.
- Place the berries into 4 dessert bowls or dessert stemware glasses.
- On each dessert, top each with with one fourth of the mascarpone mixture.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top of each dessert and serve.