Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This medley of berries, topped with a yummy sour cream sauce, would be a great ending to a special summer meal. Try it sprinkled with some homemade granola or coconut! Recipe is from Light and Tasty’s April/May 2005 issue. I’m going to forget about this if I don’t post it, and hopefully some of you other Zaarians will enjoy it too!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 (16 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Gently combine berries in large bowl.
- Combine sour cream and honey in small bowl, and serve with berries.
I was looking for a fruit/sour cream combo to put on top of a danish pancake and this fit the bill. It was exactly what I wanted for my pancake.