This recipe is so simple and I've made it throughout the years for my family as well as for lots of company. It is very good, and once again, you can do a million things with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cottage cheese or 2 cups ricotta cheese or 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Grand Marnier (optional-depends on whether you're serving for breakfast or not)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups fresh berries, washed, hulled, halved or
- 3 cups frozen berries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons finely ground almonds (for sprinkling) or 3 tablespoons finely ground pecans (for sprinkling)
- 1Process cheese, vanilla, Gran Marnier if using, and honey in a food processor until very smooth.
- 2Serve sauce over berries.
- 3Sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berries With Honey Creme Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: