Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so simple and I've made it throughout the years for my family as well as for lots of company. It is very good, and once again, you can do a million things with it.
- 2 cups cottage cheese or 2 cups ricotta cheese or 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Grand Marnier (optional-depends on whether you're serving for breakfast or not)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups fresh berries, washed, hulled, halved or
- 3 cups frozen berries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons finely ground almonds (for sprinkling) or 3 tablespoons finely ground pecans (for sprinkling)
- Process cheese, vanilla, Gran Marnier if using, and honey in a food processor until very smooth.
- Serve sauce over berries.
- Sprinkle with nuts.