Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simply elegant way to serve fresh berries. You can use low fat sour cream for a guiltless treat.
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups sliced strawberries or 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups raspberries (or a combination)
- coconut flakes
- Put sour cream, banana and orange juice in a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide the berries and place in 2 stemmed glasses.
- Top each with banana cream and sprinle with coconut.
Lovely and so simple! I also used vanilla yogurt as I was out of sour cream. The OJ gives a nice little tang! Five stars from all of us, thank you!
Fabulous, elegant and easy-peasy!! The little bit of o.j. just gave such a wonderful flavor. I also used FF vanilla yogurt in place of the sour cream and trickled it all over sliced strawberries. Next time, I think I'll add a dash of nutmeg to the topping too. Strawberries never tasted so good! Thanks Lorac!
Hello Lorac, what a wonderful recipe! I omitted the coconut flakes and instead of orange juice I had to use pineapple juice because, unfortunately, am allergic to oranges. However, the drinks were fantastic and I can't wait to make them again. Here's to a very speedy recovery - a votre sante, Diane :)