Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not diet! very delicious! From B H & G
Make and share this Berries Vinaigrette with Mascarpone recipe from Food.com.
- Divide berries among six individual dessert dishes (this looks great in wine glasses).
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon of the balsamic vinegar.
- Stir together the mascarpone cheese and milk.
- Spoon mascarpone mixture over berries.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each serving.
simple, elegant, delicious! i served these in martini glasses. i usually serve strawberries with balsamic and pepper, this with added blueberries and the cheese topping takes the dish one level further
A delicious, quick & easy dessert! I scaled the recipe for 2 servings, used a pint of blackberries & 1/2 cup of mascarpone left from another recipe - great eye appeal when served in wine glasses. Thanx Dorothy!