Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW with a point value of 1
- 2 cups strawberries, freshly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup diet lemon-lime soda, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Toss strawberries, blueberries, 2 tablespoons of soda and mint together in a medium bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, remaining 2 tablespoons of soda and lemon zest in another bowl.
- Whip with a hand-held mixer until light and fluffy; stir in sour cream.
- Place about 3/4 cup of berry mixture in each of 4 small bowls and top each serving with 1/3 cup of cream.
Refreshingly and light fruit salad. I especially loved the burst of mint flavour.
This is delightful. I used everything as ask for and it's made in 2-3 mins. It's very light and oh so yummy (I did add a bit of Splenda to the topping mix). Loved the lemon and mint in it.
Only 1 point of goodness!! Thanks MG for a fresh and tasty fruit salad! Made it with pineapple and strawberries - but will make it again with blueberries once they are in season! Thanks Mysterygirl!