- 2 cups strawberries, freshly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup diet lemon-lime soda, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss strawberries, blueberries, 2 tablespoons of soda and mint together in a medium bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, remaining 2 tablespoons of soda and lemon zest in another bowl.
- Whip with a hand-held mixer until light and fluffy; stir in sour cream.
- Place about 3/4 cup of berry mixture in each of 4 small bowls and top each serving with 1/3 cup of cream.