Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely recipe for dessert and/or for brunch, definitely not for the diet conscious. From Emerils.com. We served this for our Mothers' Day Brunch -- the recipe is easily doubled, tripled or whatever you need. We served this w/out the liqueur.
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 pint vanilla ice cream (vanilla bean)
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- 1 pint loganberries (optional)
- 1 pint strawberry, halved
- 2 ounces chocolate curls
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade mint
- powdered sugar, in shaker
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the Grand Marnier and sour cream together.
- Stir in the ice cream.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Arrange the berries on a platter.
- Pour the cream mixture over the top of the berries.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, mint and powdered sugar.