Recipe by TasteTester
This dessert is quick to make because it uses already prepared ingredients. The cookies served on the side add a nice crunch and complement the flavor of the ice cream.
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries (2 1/2 cups, rinsed)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream, divided into 4 portions
- 12 Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies
- Reddi-wip topping (optional) or Cool Whip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stem caps from strawberries. Slice strawberries thinly and combine with blueberries in medium bowl. Stir in sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Place ice cream in four serving bowls; arrange 3 cookies around edge of each bowl. Spoon berries over ice cream. (Add whipped topping, if desired.) Serve right away.