Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super quick fix summery dessert! So simple yet delicious! A 30 Minute meal for moms by Rachael Ray. Feel free to add some blueberries for a great, festive, red-white-blue dessert for a July 4th celebration!
- 4 small individual sponge cakes, sold in packages of 6 on baking aisle
- 1 (8 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream (the canister kind, as this will be a pretty garnish)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Arrange sponge cake on serving dish.
- Remove lid from lemon curd jar and heat in microwave 30 seconds on high to warm and loosen.
- Fill cakes with curd sauce.
- Top curd sauce with berries, 1 pretty dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of lemon zest.
De-lish! Perfect and simple, tangy and sweet! Glad I tried this; now I'll fix it for everyone! Thanks for sharing, JanuaryBride!
Yummy! I made Quick Lemon Curd and forgot to buy the whipped cream but it didn't need it! Thanks for an easy dessert! Made for ZWT 8
This is a lovely and delicious dish. I used Quick Lemon Curd, and I needed gluten-free sponge cake so I used slices of Vanilla Sponge Cake- Gluten, Dairy, Nut and Egg Free. It was great! Thanks for sharing! ZWT8