Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very pretty, good and oh so easy.
Make and share this Berries & Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 2 Quaker cinnamon toast multi-grain cakes
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon quaker 100% natural low-fat granola cereal with raisins
- 1 tablespoon toasted and chopped almonds
- Divide yogurt evenly between Multigrain Cakes, spreading almost to edges.
- Top each Multigrain Cake with berries, dividing evenly; sprinkle with granola and toasted almonds.