Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so good. You will be pleasantly surprised.
- 3 cups berries
- 4 tablespoons balsamic syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 cup whipped cream (I use vegan)
- 3 teaspoons chocolate shavings
- Use strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and rasberries. Wash berries. Cut up strawberries. Mix berries.
- Cut up basil and mix with berries.
- Mix 3 tbsp balsamic syrup with berries and basil.
- Put in 3 individual bowls. Put whipped cream on top. Drizzle some balsamic syrup over whipped cream. And add shaved chocolate.
- Note: If you can't find balsamic syrup you can make it by reducing balsamic vinegar with a little sweetener.
It is very good and simple to make.
just the perfect balance of fuit and herbs best enjoyed with a dear friend
I made this for my friend and she could not believe how great and clean it tasted. Yum