1/2 Photos of Bernice's Halloween Spiders
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Quick N Easy to make, these little BUGGERS are GREAT for your next Halloween Party! Kids love these yummy treats, but don't think the adults won't like them, because they are a hit with both young and old! Serving size varies, depending on how big you make the spiders, and how many of the noodles you use along with the chocolate.
My Private Note
batch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 141.74 g can la choy chow mein noodles (may not need all of them)
- M&M's plain chocolate candy, for the eyes
- 1Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Check after 1 minute to make sure they don't start burning. Stir, then put back in for 20 sec. intervals until completely melted.
- 2Stir in Chow Mein noodles. Keep adding noodles until you think you have enough to cover all with chocolate.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 4Add 2 M&M's on top of noodles, for spider eyes.
- 5Note: Add 2-4 T water, if needed, to thin chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bernice's Halloween Spiders
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2391.2
- Calories from Fat 1316
- Total Fat 146.3 g
- Saturated Fat 66.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 666.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.7 g
- Sugars 186.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g