Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick N Easy to make, these little BUGGERS are GREAT for your next Halloween Party! Kids love these yummy treats, but don't think the adults won't like them, because they are a hit with both young and old! Serving size varies, depending on how big you make the spiders, and how many of the noodles you use along with the chocolate.
Top Review by nkoprince08
These are SO yummy!! I made a couple of changes by adding 3 T. of peanut butter to the chocolate chips when I melted them and stirring quartered mini marshmallows in with the chow mein noodles. I think I should have added a few more chow mein noodles because mine looked more like chocolate blobs than spiders, but they were still cute and most important they tasted delicious :)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (5 ounce) canla choy chow mein noodles (may not need all of them)
- M&M's plain chocolate candy, for the eyes
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Check after 1 minute to make sure they don't start burning. Stir, then put back in for 20 sec. intervals until completely melted.
- Stir in Chow Mein noodles. Keep adding noodles until you think you have enough to cover all with chocolate.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Add 2 M&M's on top of noodles, for spider eyes.
- Note: Add 2-4 T water, if needed, to thin chocolate chips.