Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe on my honeymoon. We tried it and it was great. A Bermuda favorite.
- 4 ounces goslings black seal rum
- 4 ounces goslings barbados rum
- 2 limes, juice of or 2 lemons, juice of
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- 5 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces bermuda falernum or 2 ounces grenadine
- 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1⁄3 container crushed ice
- All all ingredients into the container, Shake vigorously until a frothing head appears.
- Strain into sour glasses.
Love the swizzle! The drink and the bar ;)
I can't believe I found this recipe! My husband took me to Bermuda a couple of years ago when we first started dating and when we checked into our resort, a waiter brought us each a glass of this wonderful drink. Thanks for posting!