Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Goslings Black Seal Rum is a locally bottled rum and this is one of the Gosling Bros. recipes. If you don't have any, don't worry. Just substitute with the best rum you can find! :-)
- 6 ounces goslings black seal rum
- 3 ounces barbados rum (or a good amber rum)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces simple syrup (Falernum is actually used which is a sweet syrup, but zaar didn't recognize it)
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice or 4 ounces lemon juice
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 6 teaspoons good quality brandy
- soda water
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- In a pitcher, thoroughly mix first six ingredients.
- Divide punch among six individual tall glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish each with an orange and a lemon and top with 1 teaspoon of brandy.