Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Dos Piranhas, Berlin, Germany. Taken in a book.
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce fresh heavy cream
- red maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Put all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake with ice, then strain in an iced cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon and garnish with a marasquin cherry.
This was sweet but potent... I have a feeling Boomette knows how party! Love alcoholic drinks with cream. Made for ZWT6.
The reviews weren't kidding this drink was strong! Made for ZWT 6.
It's a little to strong for me, sorry. I did add 1 ounce more of cream and also some of the juice from the cherries. My Berlin Blonde had a bad hair bad and was dyed pink. lol Made for *ZWT4* 2008 game for the *Family Pick Round* I'm playing for *Tastebud Tickling Travellers*