1/4 Photos of Berks County Bread Machine Pizza Crust
I have tried dozens of pizza crust recipes, and this one stands out as the very best as far as taste, and ease of preparation. I usually make about a dozen and freeze as necessary to always have them on hand when needed (which is often).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the ingredients to the bread machine in the order given by the manufacturer (liquids first, followed by drys, and finally yeast).
- 2Process on the "dough" cycle for 1 1/2 hours then turn out onto a floured surface.
- 3Divide into (2) equal sized dough balls. Knead each ball in your hands for a few minutes, then set under a towel for 15-20 minutes to rest.
- 4Stretch or roll each dough ball seperately into a 14-inch circle, and prebake on a lightly oiled pizza pan, or cornmeal dusted pizza stone for approximately 5 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- 5Refrigerate crusts up to a week. Freeze for even longer if necessary.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berks County Bread Machine Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1041.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.3 g