5 hrs 25 mins
Good as an appetizer too! These are like a dry garlic rib. Try doing a Dim Sum brunch your friends will love it (if they like oriental food).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix all the ingredients together stirring to dissolve the sugar (Except the ribs).
- 2Arrange pork in an oven proof dish and pour the sauce over the ribs.
- 3Cover with aluminum foil and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, rotating ribs occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Roast covered for 25 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking until the sauce is just a sticky glace on the ribs.
- 6You may now serve them (hot) or freeze them for later use.
- 7To freeze, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze individually.
- 8Once frozen put them in a large freezer proof bag for later use.
- 9When you want to serve them spread them on a cookie sheet and place frozen ribs in 350°F oven for about 15 minutes or until hot through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bergy Dim Sum #4 Roasted Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1316.5
- Calories from Fat 836
- Total Fat 92.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 2955.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 40.3 g