Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good as an appetizer too! These are like a dry garlic rib. Try doing a Dim Sum brunch your friends will love it (if they like oriental food).
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together stirring to dissolve the sugar (Except the ribs).
- Arrange pork in an oven proof dish and pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, rotating ribs occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roast covered for 25 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking until the sauce is just a sticky glace on the ribs.
- You may now serve them (hot) or freeze them for later use.
- To freeze, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze individually.
- Once frozen put them in a large freezer proof bag for later use.
- When you want to serve them spread them on a cookie sheet and place frozen ribs in 350°F oven for about 15 minutes or until hot through.