- 907.18 g chicken wings
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- 78.07 ml dark soy sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Chinese wine or 29.58 ml dry sherry
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2.46 ml finely grated fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wings intp three pieces (save tips for making stock).
- Heat oil in wok and fry the larger joints on high heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Add Soy, Honey, Wine, Garlic and Ginger, stir well.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the wings are tender.
- Towards the end watch the wings carefully, stir frequently to make sure the glaze does not burn.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.