1/1 Photo of Bergy Dim Sum #10, Honey Soy Braised Chicken Wings
MMMmm these are tasty wings, sticky but tasty. Excellent as an appetizer or part of your Dim Sum Brunch. Have them as part of your home cooked Chinese dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings intp three pieces (save tips for making stock).
- 2Heat oil in wok and fry the larger joints on high heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add Soy, Honey, Wine, Garlic and Ginger, stir well.
- 4Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the wings are tender.
- 5Towards the end watch the wings carefully, stir frequently to make sure the glaze does not burn.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bergy Dim Sum #10, Honey Soy Braised Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.4
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 139.8 mg
- Sodium 1225.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: