MMMmm these are tasty wings, sticky but tasty. Excellent as an appetizer or part of your Dim Sum Brunch. Have them as part of your home cooked Chinese dinner.
- Cut wings intp three pieces (save tips for making stock).
- Heat oil in wok and fry the larger joints on high heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Add Soy, Honey, Wine, Garlic and Ginger, stir well.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the wings are tender.
- Towards the end watch the wings carefully, stir frequently to make sure the glaze does not burn.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
VERY GOOD !!! Just like what I've had in Chinese restaurants. Thank you Bergy !!!
the instructions said to brown on high heat for only 3-4 minutes, or until brown. when i reduced them to low i thought "no way" are these going to be done. i kept stirring them, and they browned just like you said, and turned into gooey, sticky, awesome tasting wings. this is a keeper, i will make these again.
Made these wings to take for tailgating at a football game. They were really a hit and better than the real hot wings.