Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quich, throw together pasta sauce
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 hot chili peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 6 spinach leaves, chopped (or other green leaf veggie)
- 1⁄2 cup chopeed sweet green pepper
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- asiago cheese
- parmesan cheese, cheeses
- Fry the bacon and when nearly cooked, drain most of the fat, add the garlic and mushrooms, saute 2 minutes Add remaining ingredients saute for 3 minutes.
- Toss hot with cooked linguine.
- Sprinkle with Asiago& parmesan cheese.