Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just threw this together and found it quite tasty so thought I would share it. Any fish will do. I used New Zealand Blue Hoki. Cod works well for this recipe. Sub whipped cottage cheese for the sour cream if you want to.
- 2 fish fillets (each one person serving size)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
- Place filets in an oven proof dish.
- Mix all the other ingredients.
- Spoon the sauce on the filets.
- Bake in 400F degrees oven for 10 minutes.
- Broil for a few minutes to brown.
DH is out of town on business, so dinner tonight was all about me! I made foods that I love, but he does not care for (fish and beets)! This was a nice fast recipe that was easy to prepare and tasted great. I used sole and baked it for 10 minutes, then broiled for 3 minutes. Thanks!
This is really good and a nice change! I use lowfat sour cream or fat free plain yogurt for an even lower fat dinner. Thanks, Bergy! :)
Very tasty and easy meal. I served it with tomato salad and wild rice. I used basa for fish.I recommend making more sauce. Thanks Bergy!