Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty rice salad with bergamot petals
- 250 g wild rice
- 125 g mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bergamot leaves, thinly shredded
- 115 g black olives
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon bergamot petals
- Simmer rice in a pan of boiling water for 25 - 30 minutes until soft, then drain.
- Place the sliced mushrooms in a frying pan with the olive oil and cook gently for 4 minutes.
- Add the bergamot leaves and olives and mix together.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add the cooked rice to the mushrooms and other ingredients and toss together.
- Mix in the bergamot petals.