Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found the original recipe on allrecipe.com several years ago. I have since made modifications for picky eaters. Sometimes I even add green chilies. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.