Found online; posting for ZWT6 (NA*ME/Tunisia).
Make and share this Berber Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a dry frying pan until hot, add the coriander and caraway seeds and cook for 1 minute, shaking the pan from time to time, until fragrant.
- Transfer the spices to a plate and allow to cool then crush to a powder using a mortar and pestle.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan, add the carrots and sauté gently for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly browned all over.
- Add the ground spices and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and salt and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring from time to time , until the carrots are tender. Serve hot or at room temperature.