1/8 Photos of Berber Carrots
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (NA*ME/Tunisia).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a dry frying pan until hot, add the coriander and caraway seeds and cook for 1 minute, shaking the pan from time to time, until fragrant.
- 2Transfer the spices to a plate and allow to cool then crush to a powder using a mortar and pestle.
- 3Heat the oil in the frying pan, add the carrots and sauté gently for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly browned all over.
- 4Add the ground spices and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add the vinegar and salt and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring from time to time , until the carrots are tender. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berber Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar