Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from a bento box lunch offered from a local Japanese restaurant.
Make and share this Bento Box Salmon and Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and crushed red pepper to make sauce. Add sliced onion, carrot and celery to the sauce and mix again.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cornstarch over the seasoned salmon, 1 tsp per side.
- Grease a skillet and cook salmon on med-high heat. Cook about 3-4 minutes each side until well done.
- Place hot salmon in the sauce.
- Store salmon in refrigerator overnight. .
- Serve with 1 cup white Japanese rice per person.