Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from a bento box lunch offered from a local Japanese restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and crushed red pepper to make sauce. Add sliced onion, carrot and celery to the sauce and mix again.
- 2Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cornstarch over the seasoned salmon, 1 tsp per side.
- 3Grease a skillet and cook salmon on med-high heat. Cook about 3-4 minutes each side until well done.
- 4Place hot salmon in the sauce.
- 5Store salmon in refrigerator overnight. .
- 6Serve with 1 cup white Japanese rice per person.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bento Box Salmon and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 1121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g