Recipe by TPubmgjbd
Don't remember where I got this recipe. This is good with spaghetti or by itself for lunch with some good crusty bread. Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) candrained artichokes
- 1 (4 ounce) candrained pitted black olives
- 1 head lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 8 slices hard salami, thin,sliced into 1/4 inch strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare dressing at least 2 hours before serving by combining all dressing ingredients.
- Add artichokes and black olives and marinate for at least two hours.
- About five minutes before serving, chop lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add provolone cheese and salami.
- Add the marinated artichokes and black olives along with the marinade.
- Toss and serve.