1/3 Photos of Ben's Habanero Chicken
This is something my DH came up with, this stuff is HOT! But oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add chicken breasts to pan and sliced habanero and jalapeno.
- 2Add water and butter.
- 3Do a good sprinkling of ground red pepper and sprinkle on Garlic.
- 4Add about 10 to 15 drops of Franks Cayenne pepper sauce.
- 5Salt to your taste.
- 6Cook for 30 minutes on medium.
- 7Stir and add another sprinking of Cayenne pepper and about another 10 drops of pepper sauce then turn down heat and simmer another 10 minutes.
- 9The juice is delish served on mashed potatoes and field peas!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben's Habanero Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 728.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: