Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are made by the thousands and delivered to friends and family every year. The cookie master delivers dozens throughout the state and uses a commercial kitchen to produce each batch, a dozen at a time. If you live in Nevada you've probably either heard about Ben Graham's cookies or sampled one!
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups margarine
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 cups flour
- 4 cups nuts
- 6 cups chocolate chips
- Mix each ingredient well, then bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop out the dough, and only place 1 dozen to each cookie sheet spacing them about 2 inches apart.
Thank you for this awesome recipe! The cookies are very good.