Ben Rocke's Note:
This is an adaptation of a recipe I once found. It's great and very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast fillet into cubes.
- 2Heat oil in large saucepan (for about 30 seconds) Add chicken breast fillet, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add tandoori paste and tomato paste.
- 4Stir tandoori and tomato paste into chicken until its coated, you will notice the chicken is colored a nice red.
- 5Combine evaporated milk, sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
- 6Once you have stirred the bowl, add contents to saucepan.
- 7Stir contents of saucepan while bringing to boil.
- 8Simmer saucepan for 5 minutes.
- 9Cook white rice in a seperate small saucepan.
- 10Add butter, stir until melted.
- 11Serve butter chicken on a bed of rice and garnish with almonds and coriander leaves on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben's Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.0
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 455.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: