Not sure where I got this recipe - I think it was from a Bed and Breakfast site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Orange Hollandaise Sauce
- 2In a large metal bowl, whisk together egg, lemon juice and orange rind over a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
- 3Gradually whisk in butter until sauce is smooth and well blended.
- 4It will be rather thin while warm, but will thicken as it cools slightly.
- 6Crack eggs into shallow pan of boiling water.
- 7Poach until done to your liking.
- 8Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- 9Spread with cream cheese.
- 10Top with the salmon.
- 11Place on plate.
- 12Top with 2 eggs per serving.
- 13Spoon sauce over.
- 14Serve with oranges and mint or parsley.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benny's Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.9
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 528.5 mg
- Sodium 772.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 23.6 g