Benny Sauce Marinated Turkey
- Bring first 16 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cool.
- Place turkey in a large shallow dish; pour marinade over turkey. Cover and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove turkey from marinade, reserving marinade. Place turkey on a rack in a roasting pan. Set aside.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Bake turkey at 325° for 3 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into turkey breast registers 170°, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Note: Marinade may be prepared and refrigerated up to 2 weeks ahead.