Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a version of the dipping sauce that goes with Bennigan's southwest eggrolls. But it's not just for eggrolls, I like to dip everything in it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 8 1⁄4 ounces crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve as dipping sauce with southwest eggrolls, chicken tenders, etc.
This was good, but I'm don't think it tasted like the sauce from Bennigans. I did add some extra salsa and crushed pineapple.
I call it pineapple salsa. The most important ingredient is *fire-roasted* salsa! It makes all the difference for this sauce.